What T7M stands for
- We listen and do not judge other people’s lives.
- We respect boundaries. We treat information and identities that should not be disclosed to the public as confidential.
- We ensure that each person portrayed stands fully behind the content of the corresponding portrait.
- We give everyone the opportunity to express themselves as long as other people are not hurt, discriminated or harmed in any other way.
- We are open to constructive feedback. We are not flawless and we learn as we go.